Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Genre-based Writing - RECOUNT – Thursday, 14.30-16.00

ANNOUNCEMENT

From : Mr. Rohani
For : GENRE-BASED WRITING (Thursday, 2 April 2009, 14.30 – 16.00, B3 217)
Re : Online Assignment


HELLO EVERYONE,

Because I am attending a seminar, the face to face class on Thursday, 2 April 2009 will be replaced with an online assignment as follows:
1) Edit the recount text you have written.
2) Publish the text to this blog under: Genre-based Writing - RECOUNT – Thursday, 14.30-16.00
3) Write down your full name and student number on top of your text.

Publishing Tips:1) Type your essay in Microsoft Word.2) Edit it carefully.3) When you have finished with the editing you can publish it.4) To start publishing it click on the link “comment” below this instruction. 5) Copy your text and paste it on the "leave your comment" space.6) Click on the icon “publish your comment”.7) If you do not have any Google or Blogger account, you have to sign up first.

GOOD LUCK.
Mr. Rohani

19 comments:

  1. GENRE BASED WRITING
    ANA THAHARA
    2250407041
    Exiting Camping
    I spent almost all of my holiday last semester just stayed at home, but at the end of holiday I had a camping with some friends of mine. We camped in Nglimut, Kendal. It was very exciting place. We camped for two days. We stayed at a home stay. Although the home stay was small, we were happy.
    We gathered at campus and went there by a truck. It was wonderful experience. We could see beautiful scenery along road and breathed fresh air. After arriving there, we checked in at the home stay. Then we had a lunch. After taking a rest for while, we had a hiking into pine garden. Unfortunately, we were there just for a moment and had to back to home stay because of rained.
    At the night we intended to have a camp fire outside, but the rain did not stop until late. So, we gathered in one of rooms. We led some candles as camp fire. We shared and gave criticism one another. After all of people there had spoke up their mind we were back to our own room and slept.
    Second day, we had second hiking. After we had had breakfast, we started our hiking. First place was flying fox area. All of us tried challenging game, flying fox game. It was my first experience. There was a hot spring was near that area. Before visiting the hot spring, we went to spring fall. It was really an adventure because it was about 1 km from hot spring and inside a forest. Not to mention, we had to pass path that was very challenging. But the fresh air and green scenery made us enjoyed the adventure.
    When we arrived there, we were very amazed. We played with cold and fresh water. We were very excited. We forgot all of our tiredness. Before leaving it, we got our picture. Then we went back to hot spring to warm our body. Unfortunately, in the middle we warmed our body it was raining. Thus; all of us got wet. Then we tried to find a shelter at a traditional cafe and we had lunch there. We went back to our home stay after rain had stopped. Then we back to our beloved campus. Although our camping was disturbed by rain, it was very exciting and unforgettable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Siti Ima Musafiroh
    2250407075
    Thursday 14.30-1600
    Genre-BasedWriting-RECOUNT
    Mr.Rohani

    Orientation
    I was cooking in the kitchen when the mouse quickly run in front of me.
    Event 1
    At first, I thought the door hadn’t move but then I went on my cooking because Idont mind about it.
    Event 2
    The cat followed across the floor in the kitchen and run quickly to diningroom then I just saw what happened unawarely.
    Event 3
    Actually, I felt very angry because the dough of my cake was poured out of my bowl and the other equipment were to be scattered because of passed by them.
    Event 4
    Finally, I just said be patient for myself that this life must be fulled of sacrifice.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Name : Ocktavia Herawati
    SNR : 2250407040
    Genre Based Writing

    Pasha I’m in Love

    It was my story in Senior High School when Ungu Band was admired by people and a lot of concert were held which Ungu Band as the guest star that people had been waiting for. It was special moment I felt that way with my old friend.

    My old friend named Kadek, she was so admiring Pasha Ungu. Fortunetely, I heard that Ungu Band was visiting Kudus city for promosing their new album in special event. I also heard that Ungu Band would be stayed at the hotel next to Gramedia book store, I meant Graha Santika Hotel. Next day at Sunday in the afternoon, Kadek and I went to Gramedia book store to buy some books and novels. As I remembered,I had not told her yet about Ungu Band, so I kept an eye on the book that I wanted to buy. Suddenly, Kadek screamed loudly. I was wondering what happened, when I realized that in the next building I saw a big bus which had an Ungu Band symbol in each side on its body, “Oh, my gosh!”

    Not waiting for a long time, Kadek pull me out and ran to the next building. There were very crowded people wanted to see their favorite idol. Especially for the ladies, and Kadek. Why?? because she had her heart set on meeting Pasha Ungu. She was very hysteris, and I was so confused that way. Didn’t know what to do. It was impossible to meet Pasha as there were a lot of bodyguard and highly secure. I looked my friend was crying in the pedestrian, ignored the people saw her odd.
    Unfortunately, that was nothing.We couldn’t meet him just for a while. I knew what Kadek thought just to get a photo or Pasha’s signature.But it was too late, because that dat was the last day Ungu Band stayed in Semarang.

    Finally, both of us just could wait the star bus passed away. I told my friend that they would come here someday. So, we decided to go home, had a little meal, and my favorite book was canceled to buy. Wow, I guessed Kadek couldn’t sleep tight all day all night.What amazing experience!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Name : Herdini Rahma
    NIM :2250406030


    I would like to tell my experience. In mid semester 2 in February,I had nerve disease. It began when I washed my hair,couldn't close my eye tightly. So I told my mother,then we went to doctor. Because we thought that there was something wrong with my eye. But when we went to special doctor of eyes,the doctor said that there was no problem with my eye,he suggested that I go to special doctor of nerve. And when going to the special doctor of nerve,he told me that my nerve got problem,that it was pinched. It caused me not to be able to talk fluently and couldn't close my eye tightly. The doctor said that I caused by too much wind / dust that entered my eye. Then doctor suggested that I do a therapy.
    After knowing the result,I became sad and afraid. I felt my parent s's sadness. Moreover,I saw my mother cried. During a week I didn't come to collage. Fortunately I have friends that care to me,they visited and cheer me up.
    I did therapy everyday for 3 weeks. When the first time I got therapy,I felt burned because therapist used X-ray. Therapist suggested that I do additional therapy at home,that was by uttering vowel sounds as often as possible.
    After during therapy for 3 weeks,my health was better,I could speak normally. So,from my experience I became aware that healthy is something that is very valuable.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Abul hasan albana
    2250406549
    thursday 14.30-16.00

    Amusing Experience in Bali Island
    It happened when my holiday of second grade of senior high school. We had a vacation to visit the wonderful island with the beautiful beaches named Bali. Because it was the first time my friends and I going there, before the day we were busy to prepare anything we need. Just like, bought snacks, soft drinks, candies, packing some cloths and soon. the day was coming, each of us brought a big bag. Moreover ladies, they brought more then a big bag. It seemed, they go there for a month. Actually we went there just for a week. We were chatting to spend the time while waiting for the bus to come. The bus came and we entered the bus in hurry. Ladies took a seat in the front rows, and the boys in the middle till back rows. In order to made enjoy the trip we told story in turn while we were enjoying some snack and some drink. Some were playing guitar and sleeping.
    After hours, we got at the harbor. All of us get down from the bus and went up to the top of the deck and saw the beautiful scenery that is the blue sea with shining sun. From the top of the deck we could see some people who jump into the sea if we threw coin into the sea. They would try to get as they could, if too deep they would not try to take it even a hundred thousand. After all, the ship continued the journey. Plus minus an hour we got there and spent a night in the hotel to left tired.
    In the morning we started to go around the beautiful island, the first we visited Sukowati market. There were shops which sold many kinds of traditional cloths of Bali and other souvenirs there. Because my friend and I so busy to chose souvenirs we missed the bus. Finally, we went to Kuta beach by taxi, so I could see the beautiful beach where many tourists there. Then my friend and I took picture together with some tourist. even only my friend and I there, I enjoyed it. It was the first day in Bali. The second day or the last day I took a bus with all of my friends. They were kidding me because the first day I missed the bus. The last day we visited Bedugul, it has beautiful panorama and fresh air. There were many interesting games. My friends and I tried one of the games. That was banana boat. We also went to the Bedugul’s villa which has Flower Park. My friend and I went around and met some other friends. We went around together and unfortunately we were between two horses which looked like angry. Finally, one of the horses came in our direction, so we run away. Actually, the horse didn’t get us. It just wanted to meet the mare. Because the time was limited, we should go to the bus and back home. It was my amusing experience in Bali.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nita Lida Elvina
    2250407017

    Days-Off in Jakarta

    After doing final exam, I had a long holiday for approximately one month. It was I waited for after having one semester lectures, but I had not planed what I would do during my holiday. One day my father told me that he would go to Jakarta because his office had vacation over there, and he asked me whether I wanted to go with him or not, I said definitely “yes” right away. Two days later we went to Jakarta in the evening and arrived in the next morning. we only had one day to visit some interest places there, such as TMII, Monas, and Dufan. Dufan was the most wanted place that I visited. I really enjoyed my time in Dufan. I tried the challenging games like Tornado, Jet Coaster, and they made me screaming loudly. The time was up that we had to be back home. Before I wanted to go to Jakarta, I told my dad that I'd visit my aunt and spent my few days there, so I stayed at parking place for a while waiting my cousin picked me up.

    One week I stayed at Jakarta, I went to some places I never visited before. One of the places I went to was Kota Tua area in which so many museums were located. I got an impression when I was about coming into museum named Mandiri Bank Museum. I was really interested in the interior design of it. It was so vintage and a little bit scary. The next place was the road around Kota Tua. When I took a walk and some pictures there, there was a couple of lover who was being photographed for their pre-wedding. This area was well-known for photographing. The seventh day in Jakarta was over. Then I decided to go back home, for next some days I would begin my lecture in the new semester. I did enjoy my days traveling around Jakarta.

    ReplyDelete
  7. NAME : MEINA HALIN
    NIM : 2250407039

    THE TRAGIC ACCIDENT

    A year ago, I was going to go Bandung with my mother , my sister , and my mother’s office friends for vacation . We headed for Bandung by the tour bus and left Semarang in the afternoon.

    On the way, we were lucky because we got the smooth traffic flow although there was a traffic jam on the opposite way . All of a sudden, We heard a collision noise from the opposite way and then we saw a car collided with another car in front of it.

    In the evening , we stopped for an hour to have dinner and take a pray in a restaurant. After that , we continued the trip. The sky had got very dark and we decided to sleep for a moment . When the driver was about to switched the light, suddenly, we felt a little traffic jam on our way . The bus was going slowly . However, a few minutes later , we could pass the traffic jam and know what was happened. Apparently, there was a tragic accident in front of the traditional market in Majalengka . It was a chain collision. According to our driver , a motorcycle hit a family that recently shopped from the market and would across the street. Unfortunately , there was a truck that ran fast and then hit all of them. When I saw the victims from the window, my hair stood on end. My mother’s friend asked me not to look at them. But, unintentionally , I saw them although just a little bit. There were a father and two of his sons lay stretched out on the middle of the road. Their heads crushed and their goods were scattered around. Furthermore, I heard that there were also a broken motorcycle and a man whose head had broken.

    That accident made us felt sad and helpless.

    ReplyDelete
  8. NAME : ALMIRA DIAT MARTANI
    NIM : 2250407042

    STEPHANY MEYER
    (THE AUTHOR OF BEST SELLER BOOK “TWILLIGHT”)

    Stephanie Meyer is an American Author who has written the best seller books of the romantic vampire series and was titled by twilight. She was born in Hartford, Connecticut USA on 24th of December 1973; she got her name adopted from his fathers name, Stephen. She had lived in Phoenix Arizona and having five siblings with her.

    In 1992, she had graduated from High School in Scottsdale, Arizona and then continued his study in Brigham Young University in Provo, Utah with her own expense from his job in a church. She had been studying in English faculty and getting her bachelors of art there.

    In 1992 He was graduated from her University and at the same time, she decided to get married with the man was named “Christian Poncho” in Arizona. She had met her husband when the church activity for at least four years and they just seeing each other at the first time. After six years from the first meeting, she made the decision that she wanted to make Christian to be the part of her life. Then from her marriage she was granted three of sons to complete his small family. And they are Seth, Gabe and Eli. Furthermore her wedding age is ten and half years up to now.

    In June 2003, she began to write the story about vampire from her own dream. The ideas come from her dream without her awareness. In 2005, her romantic’s book about vampire was published or released. It was titled by Twilight. Nowadays Twilight become a most popular novel for people in the whole of the world and has been translated into many kinds of language. Moreover, it got an honor from A New York time, Publisher Weekly Amazon.com, A teen People, American Library Associate etc.

    Then she began to write the continuation of twilight series. Actually she got her inspiration not only from her family but also the well known author, such as: William Shakespeare, Jane Austen’s and etc.

    From now on, she had published the chronicle of Twilight or we may say it twilight series. They were: New moon, eclipse and the last that she still writing it is breaking down. She also made the movie that adopted from her book. In 30 September, he will become a participant in the creation of new music video for Jacks Mannequin. From the time being, she was claimed and noted down as an amazing author that almost defeats the popularity of Harry potter series by JK Rowling, because of her books which he has created.

    ReplyDelete
  9. UMI JAMILAH
    2250407022

    MY STORY

    When I was at senior high school. I ever had vacation at my grandmother' village and I thought it was unforgettable experience for me. It was Sunday afternoon. At that time, I just walked around in my grandmother's village for spent my time after lunch and I saw a beautiful scenery along the street. Then, on the middle way I saw something shining near the bushes. I approached and examined what it is. After that, I realized that was a gold medallion and it looked luxury. In my confuseness about who the owner of this medallion, I decided to bring it to home and might be I will show it to my friends at school. I would pretend that it mine and of course they would be jealous on me. Then I continued my sight seeing, few minutes later I felt that someone followed me at behind. I ignored him until I arrived in front of my grandmother home's gate. Suddenly, someone touch my shoulder and when I turn back I saw a tall young man stood up and he was smiling at me. He asked me about what I found on the way, if that was such kind of medallion, it was his medallion. He told that he was lost his medallion in the same street, he convinced me that he was the owner of the medallion and proved it by mentioned the name of his father which was written in the back part of the medallion. LEO is his father’s name. The same name that I read on the medallion. Finally, I gave that medallion to him and for return he invited me to come to his house. It was a nice day for me because I got a new friend from a simple moment.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Devi Rosalina
    2250407067


    Cats

    Last month a cat came to my dormitory which was located near language and art faculty of UNNES. The cat was black in all of its fur. Its body was rather big and fat. I and my dormitory friends like it. We gave a name to the cat, Joko.


    Joko comes to our dormitory almost every night. But two weeks since the first time the first time it came, we rarely saw Joko. Then, the next day a black cat came to our dormitory. it seems like Joko, but its body wasn’t as big as Joko. It might be Joko’s brother, so we called it Jacky.

    Several days later we surprised by shit of cat in the floor of our bathroom. It smells very bad. We thought that Jacky did it because it never happened before Jacky came. But we didn’t think about it until it happen one more again. And Jacky took it shit in two of three bathrooms. Jacky mustn’t live here. So, we thought to send the cat to another place which can’t make it came back. So, the next day, two of us by a motorcycle took the cat to a place in another faculty which was far enough from our dormitory.

    Now, Jacky never come back to our dormitory. But, we don’t know why we never see Joko since Jacky was gone. Although we love them, may be its better without them. We will never find shit in our bathroom anymore.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sheta Medya Dini
    2250407083


    A Trip To Jogja


    Last weekend I visited My Uncle and Aunt in Jogjakarta. I went there in order to spend my weekend.

    First, from My boarding house I went to Jatingaleh by minibus. It took around 30 minutes only to get there. Actually it wasn't a bus station,but some people said that if we want to have a trip especially out of town we could find many public transportation easier there. And then, after I arrived at Jatingaleh, I continued my trip by bus to Jogja. In this bus, it took much time than the previous one, which was around 3 hours and half minutes. It was quite boring being there that time, but by the time being I enjoyed enough because I saw many beautiful sceneries from inside the bus. Such as, when I passed Ambarawa, Magelang, and Muntilan. Finally, I arrived at Jombor which located in Sleman, Jogjakarta. It was quite big bus station in Sleman and moreover it was known as boundary between Sleman and Muntilan. Then, after I arrived at Jombor, I continued my trip by taking a bus to Jogja Tempel. It took only 30 minutes to get there and it was the last bus which I took, because after this I had to continued my trip by foot to reach My Uncle's and Aunt's house.

    This was a very long and tired day, but overall I enjoyed it a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Last holiday, i went to semarang with my friend.he is Dani. We went there by train. We arrived there at noon. Then, from the station we walked to Dani’s house, it close to poncol station. We had rest for a while at the house. At evening, we were ate Mr Subur's Gandul Rice. It's very delicious. Then, we went to DP Mall.

    The next day, we went to Jogjakarta by bus. We went to Borobudur temple and Ambarrukmo Plaza. We bought some souvenirs and cakes. Then, we went back to Semarang at 7pm.

    The next day, we went to Banaran Coffee Shop. After ate and had a cup of coffee, we played there. There are many games there, e.g ATV, flying fox, etc. The flying fox there is the highest and longest one in Java with 150 m long and 50 m tall . After playing at Banaran Coffee Shop, we came back to dani’s house preparing our trip went home. At evening, around 7 o'clock, we went back to my town by train. That's all about my holiday

    ReplyDelete
  13. Achmad Abas
    2250407060



    Last holiday

    Last holiday, i went to semarang with my friend.he is Dani. We went there by train. We arrived there at noon. Then, from the station we walked to Dani’s house, it close to poncol station. We had rest for a while at the house. At evening, we were ate Mr Subur's Gandul Rice. It's very delicious. Then, we went to DP Mall.

    The next day, we went to Jogjakarta by bus. We went to Borobudur temple and Ambarrukmo Plaza. We bought some souvenirs and cakes. Then, we went back to Semarang at 7pm.

    The next day, we went to Banaran Coffee Shop. After ate and had a cup of coffee, we played there. There are many games there, e.g ATV, flying fox, etc. The flying fox there is the highest and longest one in Java with 150 m long and 50 m tall . After playing at Banaran Coffee Shop, we came back to dani’s house preparing our trip went home. At evening, around 7 o'clock, we went back to my town by train. That's all about my holiday

    ReplyDelete
  14. BADRUS ZAMAN
    2250407072
    GENRE BASED WRITING


    Traffic Accident

    Orientation: Early one morning ,I was riding my motorcycle to school on the way in the Delanggu city.
    Event 1:Then I heard a loud screeching noise suddenly pierced the air.I realized that there had been an accident.A old man was lying unconscious on the road,and the car that had hit him had already run away.
    Event 2:I was very confused and frightened’’Is the old man dead?’’I was asked myself,but fortunately the man was still breathing.And I could see that the man had bruises all over his face and arms.I didn’t know what I must to do,few cars passed along this road at last time of the day.The nearest house which I could go to for help was my own,but I must still need ten minutes went to there.Then I decided to stay with the man until somebody came to help our.
    Event 3:Although time passed very slowly,so it seemed to me.Fortunately the man was still unconscious,and I prayed for the old man to regain consciousness,then I sprang to his feet at the sound of an approaching car.I waved frantically at driver to stop,then I asked the driver,’’will you help the old man,won’t you,Sir?before we went to hospital the driver saw his face of victim accident,after he saw the victim actually he was his grandfather.Later the driver carried the injured his grandfather into the car,and we went to the hospital.Then the driver took me to the police station to report the accident,and he said thank for me because I have helped his grandfather.
    Re-orientation:Later I went to school,and there I had a lot to tell to my friend thatday at school.All my friend thought that I was a very brave boy,and I said that’’It was terrifying my experience’’.

    ReplyDelete
  15. JOKO FAJAR RAHARJO
    2250407025
    ROMBEL 2

    RECOUNT
    The Unforgettable Night

    That night I slept in the TV room in my house. I lay down on the bed. Then I closed my eyes and tried to sleep. But I could not sleep, so I day-dreamed to make me sleepy. An hour later I still could not sleep. Suddenly there is a sheet of shroud flew from left corner to right corner of my TV room. Then the shroud disappeared. It was surprised me. I was very afraid. But it was not the end. After the shroud disappeared, there was a girl appeared in the right corner of my TV room. She wore a white clothe. She had a long hair and her face was frightening. I became more afraid. She raised her hands as if she would invite me to follow her. Then I hugged my pillow hardly and closed my eyes because I did not want to see her. I prayed as much as I could. When I opened my eyes the girl had disappeared but still I was afraid. Then I could not sleep until the morning.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hendara Fransjaya
    2250407015
    Genre-based writing / Thursday, 14.30-16.00

    When my band was invited for playing in an event in Solo two months ago, we were very excited. Inconsiderately, we agreed to play in that occasion. We trained hard, prepared the song that we would play, and anything else that we might need in Solo.
    It was Sunday morning when we went to Solo, and we had to come there at 1pm. Actually, the plan was we would go by bus, but we woke up late, so we decided to go by motorcycle. We went to Solo with 4 motorcycles and 8 persons, and we went together from Semarang at 8am. It was rainy season, and we realized that it might be rain on the way we went to Solo, even though we forgot to bring raincoats.
    We arrived in Solo at eleven o’clock and we were very tired. So, before we went to the place in where was the occasion is held, we went to the committee’s boarding house to take a rest. We were informed that we would perform at 2pm, so to spend our time we take a walk to the city. Two hours later we went back to the boarding house, and prepared to perform, but when we would go, the rain came so hard. But the show must go on; we determined to go to the place whatever the condition. When we arrived to the place, it was very crowded with people, and it gave us more spirit, although we were very wet. After we performed, we decided to go to a restaurant to eat. The time past very fast, it was evening after we ate.
    When we wanted to go home, the rain came again. We thought that if we continued to go home on that rain, we might get flue when we arrived in Semarang, and so we decided to go back to the boarding house again. The rain came hard to harder in the night; it’s not possible for us to go home on that situation, then we decided to slept at the boarding house and go home in the predawn. At 3 am we woke up and go back to home, but it was really cold and we were very sleepy. Because of that situation, we ride our motorcycle very slowly and arrived in Semarang at 8 o’clock.
    It was very interesting on that day and I won’t forget that experience. Now we still waiting for another invitation to perform in another city and waiting another interesting experience.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Muhammad ‘Alim Fauzi
    2250407003
    Genre Based Writing (Thursday 09-10)
    My Old Experience in a Bathroom’s roof

    Her e is my old experience. This happened when I was still a child. I used to play kite. At that time, I played it on the second floor of my friend’s house where there was no roof on it. At that time, I played the kite excitingly till one happened. I stepped back and stepped back again till I stepped on a hole. The hole was covered with a black cloth so I didn’t realize where there was a hole in it. So when I stepped on it, I automatically fell down. And unfortunately, I fell down into a bathroom where there was my friend’s sister who was taking a bath. I was very ashamed than. And I apologize to her and directly went out. Then I told my friend who was still on the second floor and he asked me to apologize to his parents too, before he laughed at me. And then, my friend called his parents. After his parents came around, I explained what happened, and ask for an apology. His parents also laughed at me. But finally, they forgave me and told me to be more careful. I said thanks and went home.

    ReplyDelete
  18. zubaidi
    2250407016

    Our Informal Gathering

    It was thursday when I met the chief of organization, Toriq, at the campus mosque. I suggested him to having such kind of informal gathering for all members of our organization. At the first gathering I planned to gather the boys and he agreed with my plan. I sent sms to some boys to come to my boarding house at 8 pm.

    That night I was very surprissed because all of the boy members were coming to my boarding house. I only invited some members but I found all were coming to my boarding house. I confirmed Toriq and he explained tha he is the one inviting all boy members to come to the gathering. Husin and I were confused about what to do, actually both of us proposed this agenda. But we had no any preparation for the gathering.

    Then we started the agenda like in the informal gathering. first I explained about the agenda. The first minutes was very uninteresting and boring because almost all members talked each other and not paying much attention to this agenda. but I was surprissed when I talked about our organization and what would we do to it this year. Every member became active and shared his own experience in the organization as well as their expectation for the next period of it. they expected such gathering to be conducted next time. They said that from this program they can share each other about their experience and will make relationship become closer. Everyone enjoyed the gathering.

    Finally, we agreed to have such gathering again next time routinely.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Recount Text
    Syaiful Anas
    2250406016
    Bismillahirrohmanirrohim
    Assalamu'alaikum Wr. Wb.
    My Terrible Bus
    When I was in senior high school, I used to go to school by bus. The time was fasting month. It was unfortunate for me because the bus was full. I decided to climb up the bus since it was full. Along the trip, I enjoyed the scenery around me very much. It became a bad day since some policeman stopped the bus. The bus driver was asked for the bill because of my mistake that I climb the bus. The driver was angry to me. I was looked by some people to ask my responsibility. I was so scared and I decided not to go to school by bus anymore. The day after that, some policeman wanted to be sure that the doer of that false was really an academic one. It’s so ironic, that is why an academically could do that. I think any false and true could be done by anyone no matter they’re clever or donkey.
    wa'alaikumussalam Wr. Wb.

    ReplyDelete